Surrounded by friends and family, Allison and Bradley commenced their “happily-ever after” at a gorgeous beach wedding in Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & SPA Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Their destination wedding was memorable due to the neutral green and white palette with lush fresh florals.
The Bride and bridesmaids wore flower crowns and matching pine green color dresses. The natural floral details were arranged in various details throughout the ceremony and reception. Likewise, the mocha brown color in the flower-covered huppa and chairs complemented the natural and organic nature of the decor.
Nowdays it is quite common for the couple to invite guests to share memorable moments with a wedding hashtag. Allison and Brad reminded guests to post their favorite moments with their #happilyevansafter.
The couple led the way to the elegant reception that showcased green and gold details. Allison and Bradley’s wedding is a perfect example of how organic nature can flawlessly be incorporated into the decoration.
Need expert advice on your ideal beach wedding? Contact our team of professionals today.
Congratulations to the newlyweds! This wedding was possible thanks to the following weddings & events professionals:
- Credits:Event Planner: Infinity Weddings Los Cabos
- Photographer: Sara Richardson Photography
- Event & Reception Venue: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & SPA Resort
- Invitation Designer: Etsy
- Makeup Artist: Cabo Makeup
- Hair Stylist: Cabo Makeup Studio by Alma Vallejo
- Floral Designer: Let it Bloom
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Perry Ellis
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu
- Shoes: Keds